U.S. brokerage accounts types maintained by Portfolio Resources Group., Inc.
Securities are offered through Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., member of FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, FSI.
Accounts are carried by Pershing LLC., Member NYSE/SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
You can have the following types of accounts:
• Joint Tenant
• Custodian for Minor
• Retirement accounts
• Traditional IRA
• Participant IRA
• Rollover IRA
• ROTH IRA
• Inherited/beneficiary/deceased IRA
• Sole Proprietorship
Types of Investment tools:
• Equities (stocks)
• Bonds and other Fixed Income
• Mutual Funds
• Unit Investment Trusts
• Managed Accounts with Professional Money Managers
• Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Index Funds
• Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
• CDs (FDIC-insured bank deposits)
• Money Market