Investment Advisor Licenses
• Licensed by the Israel Securities Authority as an Investment Advisor (Yoetz Hashkatot)
• Certified Financial Planner™ professional (CFP)
Holds the following registrations with FINRA and the SEC in the United States
• General Securities Representative Examination (Series 7);
• General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Series 8);
• Futures Managed Funds Examination (Series 31);
• Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination (Series 63);
• Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination (Series 65).
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck
Securities offered through Portfolio Resources Group, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, MSRB, SIFMA, FSI.
Accounts carried by Pershing LLC., member of NYSE/SIPC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.